Hours: 10:00-18:00 (except for Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays and our holidays)
Reception Hours: at all hours
Please note that the response to your inquiry will be the next business day (weekday)
- Cosmecompany Co., Ltd. (“Company” hereinafter) regards as one of its key societal responsibilities the secure handling of personal information concerning its customers (“personal information” hereinafter) and acts on that basis in accordance with the policy described below. Please note that you may purchase the Company’s products at retailers without providing personal information; however, if you choose to do so, we may be unable to provide mail-order sales or other Company services that require the personal information provided by its customers.
- 1. How we use personal information
- The personal information obtained by the Company is used for the following purposes:For informational and sales activities related to products and services offered by the Company; to provide the latest Company information and notification of various seminars and exhibitions; to solicit participation in surveys and other questionnaires; to provide information related to the Company’s business activities; to personalize the website and email services; for use in hiring activities
- 2. Who has access to personal information
- The personal information our customers provide will be used solely for purposes of which customers have been informed. Personal information will not be provided to any third parties without the consent of the individuals concerned.
- 3. Provision of personal information to third parties
- Except in the following cases, the Company will not provide the personal information provided by its customers to third parties:
1. The customer has consented to such provision.
2. The personal information is used jointly with an affiliate within the Company’s group of companies within the previously indicated scope of use.
3. Such provision is required by laws or regulations
- 4. Entrusting personal information to third parties
- Except in the following cases, the Company does not entrust personal information provided by its customers to third parties:
1. The company entrusts customer information to a subcontractor with whom the Company has concluded a personal information nondisclosure agreement limiting use of such information to the scope necessary to achieve the purposes of use previously described to customers.
- 5. Customer inquiries
- Customers may demand the disclosure and/or correction of personal information concerning them held by the Company. They may also consult with the Company concerning personal information and ask the Company to discontinue use of such personal information. The Company shall respond to such requests and seek to comply to the judges to be reasonable. Please note that the customer may be charged nominal fees to defray expenses related to the disclosure of personal information.
- 6. Collecting personal information from the website
- The purpose of collecting personal information on the website will be clearly described on the website or in the catalog or other materials. Customer personal information will be used solely for the purposes described to customers; additionally, personal information will be collected only through lawful and equitable means.